FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Check-in time is between 4:00pm and 8pm Check-out time is 10:30am
Yes, for an extra charge of €20.00.
Yes, check-in between 8pm and 10pm is available at an extra charge of €20.00.
- A deposit paid either in cash or by credit card
- A government-issued photo ID ie. passport or ID card
- If the room is booked in your name, we may require proof that you are aged 18 or over.
Children aged 3 years and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room using existing bedding
Unfortunately we are not able to provide additional beds/cribs
Unfortunately pets are not allowed
Yes, but in the outside areas only.
Unfortunately we do not provide a shuttle service.
The following charges are made either at check-in or check-out:
- A tourism tax is imposed by the city Nardò and collected at the property. This is €1.00 per person, per night, for every guest aged 16 or over. There is no charge for children below that age.
Please note this tax is adjusted seasonally and may not be payable all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may also apply.
- For more details, please contact Palazzo Cariddi using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Our standard room rate is based on two people sharing and includes a continental buffet breakfast.
If you are booking Cariddi, Pantaleonibus or Personè then these rooms can accommodate additional guests at a charge of €35.00 per person per night, including breakfast.