Domenico Orazio Cariddi, a wealthy noble from the Puglian town of Gallipoli, became the new master of the Palazzo during the 1750s living here with his wife Tommasina Manieri and their eight children
You’ll enter this suite through a private entrance in the courtyard and find yourself in a splendid sitting room with lovingly restored stone flooring. Steps then lead to a separate dressing area and onwards into a fabulous modern bathroom with its original vaulted ceiling, walk-in shower and bidet.
The bedroom also has its original floor tiles and a lovely vaulted ceiling with a pigna, or pine cone, carved in the local Lecce stone. This promises good luck for all those who pass beneath it.
For larger families or groups who need more accommodation, this suite can connect with the Manieri room next door.
- Size: 58 m² - 624 sq. ft.
- Private entrance from the courtyard
- Separate sitting room with sofa converting to a full double sprung mattress for two additional guests
- Dressing area
- The large modern bathroom with vaulted ceiling, walk-in shower and bidet
- Air conditioning and heating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Minibar /fridge
- Smart TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Free toiletries