Tommasina Manieri lived here in the Palazzo in the 1750s with her Puglian nobleman husband Domenico Orazio Cariddi and their eight children. This room has direct access to our delightful secluded courtyard and is graced with its original tiled flooring, a restored ceiling cornice carved in local pale Lecce stone featuring four praying angels and windows that offer views of the street and the courtyard.
For larger families or groups who need more accommodation, this room can connect with the Cariddi suite next door.
- Size: 28 m² - 301 sq. ft.
- Private access via the courtyard
- Modern bathroom with walk-in shower and bidet
- Air conditioning and heating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smart TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Free toiletries