In the late 1500s there was great excitement in the town at the wedding of Lucantonio Personè, son of one of Nardò’s most illustrious families, and Antonia de Pantaleonibus. The Palazzo was the wedding gift to the happy couple from Antonia’s wealthy parents.
The room named after the Palazzo’s original master is splendidly bright with a balcony and fabulous floor-to-ceiling doors that open over the town. Many of the 16th Century features remain including the restored wall friezes and a splendid lancet (shaped like a spear point) vaulted ceiling soaring to over six metres in height.
- Size: 43 m² - 463 sq. ft.
- Large modern bathroom includes a spacious walk-in shower and bidet. The wash basin stands in an original niche which provides a wonderfully light area.
- Balcony and street view
- Tile/marble floor
- Air conditioning & heating
- Sofa converting to a full double sprung mattress for two additional guests
- Walk-in wardrobe with dressing area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smart TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Free toiletries